|+61 8 9271 firstname.lastname@example.org||www.tracksolutions.com.au|
Track Solutions stocks everything you’ll ever need when it comes to undercarriage repair. We provide a variety of common and hard-to-find items that can be custom-made to fit whatever size you require.
Our commonly purchased products include grouser bars, track hardware and many aftermarket parts, meaning you will always get the best deal and highest quality when you choose Track Solutions.
- 1 Grouser Bars:
- 2 Track Chains:
- 3 Track Shoes:
- 4 Rollers:
- 5 Sprockets & Rims:
- 6 Idlers:
- 7 Track Hardware
- 8 Aftermarket Parts
- 9 Working With Valuepart Australia
- 10 Contact Us Today
We stock a large range of heat treated grouser bars. The grouser bars come in 3 meter lengths or can be custom cut to size. It is a boron material which has increased strength and resistance to abrasion.
Grousers are devices intended to increase the traction of continuous tracks, especially in loose material such as soil or snow. This is done by increasing contact with the ground with protrusions, similar to conventional tire treads, and analogous to athletes’ cleated shoes.
Why Buy Our Grouser Bars?
Improved machine performance
- Quick and cost effective way to improve machine traction and reduce time and fuel loss
- Many sizes available and in stock so you get a quick response to keep your equipment on the job
Top quality Grouser Bar guaranteed to perform
- Good harness and strength – heat treated to 400 – 500 HB for long wear life
- Every Grouser Bar comes backed with Track Solutions’ industry leading warranty
Expert technical service
- Get Grouser Bar cut to desired size and welded onto shoes by our experienced technicians at Track Solutions’ Perth Track Shop in Bayswater, Western Australia.
Track Solutions stocks a large range of high quality track chains, including Dry, Sealed, Sealed & Greased, Sealed & Lubricated chains.
Ranging in size up to 1250 tonnes and available in standard and heavy versions that exceed the most stringent machine performance expectations.
New In Stock: D10 PPR Track Chain. Superior design for longer internal pin bush wear life.
Why Buy Our Track Chains?
Top quality track chains for a longer life
- High quality elastomeric seal providing give better performance and longer chain life
- High strength abrasion resistant steel for durability with vigorous use and severe weather conditions
Chains to suit all models at a great price
- Replacement track chains to suit quality branded equipment including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and others
- Competitively priced to keep your quality equipment working at full capacity for a lower cost
Track chains backed by our quick and professional service
- Immediate availability from our Perth warehouse
- Professional fit by qualified Track Shop technician
- Quick and trouble-fee installation with split master link or slip fit roster pins, saving time and money
Track Solutions stocks a large range of Track or Grouser Shoes, with Single, Double and Triple Grouser designs, with or without mud-holes. Standard, extreme service, super extreme service profiles available.
Diversity and the ever-changing environment within working conditions makes choosing the right shoes very important. Our expert technicians can help you pick the right Grouser Shoes. Immediate availability, with our very competitive prices.
Why Buy Our Track Shoes?
We strive to meet your needs
- Large range of width to suit all machines to cover all working conditions
- We will custom-make to suit your requirements
- Great quality, no bending
- All Track Shoes backed by Valuepart’s best in industry warranty
Expert advice to get the right Track Shoes for you
- Professional Track Shoe selection that considers underfoot conditions, machine application and undercarriage wearlife
- We will ensure your Track Shoes give high penetration and traction, low turning resistance for greater manouverability and the best performance for your machine
- Immediate availability from our Bayswater (Western Australia) Track Shop to get your equipment back on the job fast
Track Solutions stocks a large range of quality roller products, from carrier rollers & track rollers, single flange & double flange to fit equipment from mini-excavators to mining machinery.
Lubrication with ‘life time’ seals & regular heat treatments ensure extreme resistance to wear. Immediate availability, competitive prices.
Why Buy Our Rollers?
High quality rollers suited to high and low temperature use
- Roller body made using a high-precision hot pressing process
- Parts subject to wear undergo specific heat treatments to ensure correct mechanical properties for endurance and long lifespan
- Roller shape loss minimised due to the use of low-friction bi-metal bushings internally that ensure long life under stress
Exceptional lifespan thanks to perfect lubrication
- High-precision machining on shafts ensures the correct lubrication between the shaft and the bushing
- Correct lubrication ensures a uniform layer of oil and consequently low friction levels
- The lifetime seals provide a perfect roller seal and prevent outside materials penetrating the roller
- Oil used is specifically formulated for both standard and heavy-duty applications
Rollers to suit almost every model at competitive prices
- Replacement rollers to suit and fit branded equipment including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Kobelco and many others
- Immediate availability from our Perth warehouse
- Highly competitive prices for quality rollers to save you money and keep your equipment working
Sprockets & Rims:
Track Solutions provides high quality drive sprockets, rims and segments for Crawler, Dozer and Excavator applications.
Every Sprocket, Rim or Segment sold by Track Solutions comes backed by our industry leading warranty.
Why Buy Our Sprockets & Rims?
Keep your equipment working better and longer
- Manufactured to the highest standards from cast-steel, giving our sprockets, rims and segments durability and long-life, plus reliability in severe operating conditions
- Designed and machined to perfect specifications for Valuepart Australia smoothness and efficiency
Sprockets & Rims to suit your needs
- Large range available to suit up to 1250 tonne machine
- Suitable for most quality brands including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, Case and more
Expert technicians guarantee OEM standard service
- Experienced technicians to fit and ensure perfect alignment to restore your equipment to OEM standards
- Refurbish old sprockets by re-welding new rims at our Perth factory
Track Solutions stocks a wide range of Idler assemblies including both cast and fabricated applications.
Every Track Solutions Idler comes backed with our quality assurance.
Why Buy Our Idlers?
Idlers to suit almost every model
- Crawler, Dozer and Excavator applications for all models including Caterpillar, Komatsu and many more.
- Immediate availability to keep your equipment on the job
Top quality Idlers guaranteed to perform
- Heavy duty Duo-cone seal groups, fitted to guarantee perfect sealing so no oil leaks
- Every Idler comes backed with Valuepart Australia’s industry leading warranty
Qualified technicians to save you time and money
- Experienced technicians can rebuild and reseal Idlers to new specs, saving money and keeping your equipment in running order
- Quick quotes, quick service and immediate availability from our Western Australian factory
We stock track bolts, nuts and master bolts for a large range of machines. We use Ajax hardware which is forged from alloy steels and heat-treated to the specifications of the original equipment manufacturers.
We carry several lines of undercarriage brands including the renowned Kanto Buhin and Trek brands. The parts consist of track link assemblies, track shoes, idlers, rollers and sprockets.
Track Solutions will only ever stock and supply competitively priced replacement products that have been tested and proven to work for Australian conditions.
When you buy a product from Track Solutions, you are buying a product that’s reliable, performs and has a long wear-life.
- Track Solutions’ Value: Our high quality products are competitively priced to provide a reliable, great value alternative to OEM parts, backed by strong warranties and the service expertise of the entire Track Solutions team.
- Track Solutions’ Reliability: With ISO certification and advanced product design, we offer a wide range of fully guaranteed components that are interchangeable with OEM parts to suit all makes and models.
- Track Solutions’ Availability: Our massive warehouse stocks an extensive range of products for immediate availability.
- Track Solutions’ Innovation: Ongoing research into industry needs, materials and cutting edge processes means our product line continues to expand and improve. Special steels, personalised chemical compositions, constant and stringent heat treatments ensure product reliability in all applications.
Working With Valuepart Australia
Track Solutions is part of the Battley Group of Companies – a series of Western Australian family-owned and operated businesses specialising in the undercarriage industry.
Track Solutions works closely with another of these companies in Valuepart Australia to provide you with the best products that are both competitively priced and of the utmost quality.
Contact Us Today
Be sure to secure the best products from Track Solutions today, by simply getting in contact with our highly experienced and friendly team. Simply complete the contact form below or call us on +61 8 9271 4442 and we will be in touch!
© 2003 – 2018 Track Solutions Pty Ltd